CALLING ALL MY DECOR LOVING LADIES! I’m Stacey, an Interior Stylist who is PASSIONATE about teaching and helping others create a beautiful home that they love and are proud to call theirs. I want to connect with you on a deeper level, so that I can help you through the process. Read my questions below, and see if you answer YES to any of them. If so, I just may have the perfect solution for you!
Do you love to decorate your home? But does it sometimes feel a little overwhelming?
Do you know what you like? But have trouble pulling it all together?
Would you love feedback from an Interior Stylist on spaces in your home? But don’t want to pay top dollar to bring a designer in?
Are you tired of seeing those rooms on Pinterest and wondering how YOU can get the look?
Do you love to DIY and craft for your home and look to others for inspiration and ideas?
Are you ready to build your confidence when it comes to making decisions for your home?
Do you already love to decorate, but still like to have people to bounce ideas off of and get inspiration from?
Are you ready to get connected with a group of ladies who ALL love to decorate and DIY AND want to work together to make progress in their homes?
If you answered YES to any of those…Join me in the Wilshire Collections Decorating Community! This will be a monthly decorating community in a private FB group, filled with ladies who will come together and make creating a happy and beautiful home a fun process!
JOIN NOW FOR ONLY $15 a month (That’s less than 50 cents a day!)!! Trust me when I say, you will not find any decorator or designer that would come into your home and help you for a price this good! Working together online is the perfect solution for decorating on a modest budget! Not to mention, we have a BLAST over in the group!
Here are some things you can expect in the group each month:
- Share a space ~ Post a picture of a space in your home and get feedback from myself and others in the group! Or just show off and show us what you’ve been making or decorating for the month!
- Decorating with Stacey ~ A fun DIY or how to project to help you “get the look” for your home! (This varies from month to month and includes things like easy diy crafts, seasonal decorating, how style trays, mantles, tables, shopping trips etc. Each month will be something new and fun!)
- Easy and Budget Friendly DIY or decorating project led by an awesome new Guest Instructor each month from the Home Decor Industry!
- Monthly Home Decor GIVEWAYS! Yes, that’s right…free cute stuff for your home!
- Seasonal fun (As appropriate certain months to give you ideas and inspiration for seasonal decor)
- COMMUNITY! A group of amazing ladies who all love decorating and are there to help you! Ask your questions at ANY TIME in the group and people are always willing to help!
Think of it like having a decorator in your back pocket and a group of decor and DIY loving girlfriends at your side! The best of both worlds. Pinterest is great, but it doesn’t talk back to you! It shows you the pretty things, but then doesn’t tell you HOW to get that look! I am a real person with years of experience who is ready to actually HELP you get those looks! Are you ready to join forces with me?!
The cost is $15 a month and is a recurring monthly payment that will come directly out of your account once you have signed up. Of course if you are unhappy for any reason, you can cancel your monthly membership at any time. No questions asked! That price will never go up as long as you are in the group! After you checkout, you will get a link to the private FB group…simply request to join and I will approve you! You will also get a welcome video telling you more about exactly what to expect!
Here is what Rhonda has to say about the Decorating Community!
“I love being a part of the Wilshire Collections Decorating Community. If you are thinking of joining, DO IT! You won’t regret it!! It’s like having your own private interior decorator at your finger tips, not to mention all the wonderful feedback you will get from everyone on the Decorating Community page. I have been part of this for a couple of months now and it has been so wonderful…I have a learned a bunch of great tips and been able to share some of my own decorating knowledge to help others in the group. Stacey is amazing at what she does! Get in the group and get excited about your home!”
Build. Grow. Create.
Let’s do this, friends!
Have questions? Just ask me! Don’t miss out on being a part of a community like no other. Together we are going to have a blast decorating our homes and making them beautiful!
- The monthly fee will automatically come out of your account on the same day each month. If you sign up on March 2nd, it will come out April 2nd, May 2nd, etc. If you need to cancel for any reason, please do so at least 5 business days before your billing cycle in order to avoid being charged for the following month. Absolutely no refunds will be given for the CURRENT month at time of canceling.
- Once you checkout here, you will get an automatic document (and one emailed to you) that will have the link to the private FB group. Simply click that and ask to be accepted there! I will manually be approving everyone in to the group.
- You will also get a welcome video emailed to you to get you started!
- The pinned post in the FB group will have our schedule for the Month!
Here is what some of the current members are saying about the Decorating Community-
“I am so glad I joined the Wilshire Decorating Community. It is one thing to read articles/blogs etc for decorating advice, but Stacey is like having a virtual personal decorator! I have already learned so much.”
“Being a part of the Wilshire Collections online decorating community has been such a joy for me. As a Mom with small children, I don’t always have the ability to meet in person with others who are interested in the things I enjoy. This community has offered me the opportunity to engage with others who love to make their homes beautiful, as well as receive guidance and inspiration from the talented Stacey. Seeing the beautiful projects she does in her home is really helpful in sparking ideas for sprucing up my own. I love this group!”
“A friend recommended Stacey to me. I took the decorating course and knew I had to sign up for the community. I have learned so much already. She’s very talented and always ready to answer your questions or give you decorating advice in a positive way…never telling you to chuck everything and you have to start over! Join! You will not be disappointed.”