I get asked A LOT about where I get different items I use when I’m crafting, so I thought it was the perfect time to round some of them up for you all in one place!
My top 10 craft must haves from Amazon are things that I can’t live without when I’m crafting all the things! What do you need?
First off…did you know I have an amazon store?! This is a GREAT resource where I link things that I use and love! Everything from crafting to home decor! YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT RIGHT HERE!
TOP 10 CRAFT MUST HAVES FROM AMAZON:
- WOOD BEADS– I use all sizes, so here are links for a few. 20mm and 16mm are the most common ones I use. CLICK HERE FOR VARIETY PACK AND CLICK HERE FOR 20mm
- HALF WOOD BALLS- You know I love to use these in soooo many of my projects! Again, they come in several sizes…so here are a couple options. I use 20mm and 1inch the most probably. 20 MM HERE and VARIETY PACK HERE
- PAINT STICKS– Yes, I know you can get these at Lowe’s or Home Depot. But I really prefer these because they don’t have the little indention on the end.
- HEAT GUN– You know I was a hair dryer girl for a long time, but a sweet follower sent me this heat gun and I truly do love it to help speed up dry time of projects!
- STAPLE GUN– This comes in handy from time to time when adding hangers to projects and other things too!
- MOD PODGE ROLLER– You know I tell you I feel very fancy and professional when I use this. LOL! It really does help smooth out those pesky mod podge bubbles though!
- CRAFT BRUSHES- A lot of times I will get my paint brushes from Hobby Lobby, but I have ordered these before and really like them too!
- PAPER TRIMMER- This is not the exact one I have, but it’s the same brand and serves the same purpose! These are great for trimming up printables too!
- CRAFTERS TAPE- This is a newer obsession of mine, but I love using this sometimes when I don’t want to mod podge things on! You can find it lots of places…but here it is on Amazon too!
- MOD PODGE- This is a CONSTANT for me in my crafting and while you can grab it at any craft store, sometimes Amazon is just easier. haha!