CALLING ALL MY DECOR AND DIY LOVING LADIES!
I am passionate about inspiring and teaching ladies to decorate, create and find JOY in their homes! My decorating and creating community is my exclusive private group where I can do just that and then some!
Already a DC Girl, and need to manage your subscription?
If you signed up after January 2, 2020: LOGIN HERE
If you signed up before January 2, 2020, you will manage your account by logging in here on our website: LOGIN HERE
The Decorating and Creating Community is a monthly group held within a private FB Group. Here’s an idea of what you can expect in there each month…
- HELP WITH YOUR HOME- Post at anytime for advice and feedback on anything you are working on, shopping for, creating, etc. We are there to help!
- DECORATING WITH STACEY– Every month there will be some kind of decorating topic that Stacey discusses on a live. (Think rug sizes, trays, how to style mantels, pillow placement, how to style bookshelves, seasonal tips, etc)
- DIY’S WITH STACEY- Every month Stacey will do 1-2 DIY Lives within the group. These craft projects are exclusive to the group and not done over on the main page! (And I promise they will always be adorable!)
- GUEST CRAFTERS- Each month one guest will come into the group to do a DIY Live video just for the DC girls! A great way to learn from others and met other awesome small business owners who love to create and decorate too!
- DIY CHALLENGE– You will get the opportunity to post pictures of a project you have done lately to not only show off your work, but to also give others ideas and to gain ideas from those posting. AND…one random person each month will win a GIFT CARD!!
- HOME DECOR GIVEAWAY- That’s right! I go shopping every single month for some adorable home decor items and everyone gets a chance to win! One lucky person gets the whole thing sent to them each month!
We can’t forget all the seasonal fun we have as the seasons roll around! Oh- and DC girls often get early access to things like mystery boxes, live events, shirt releases, etc. And of course some discounts here and there for them too!
IT’S ONLY $19 a month! This is a monthly recurring charge, so you will be automatically charged each month on the same day you sign up. (example: If you sign up Jan 2nd, your next payment will be Feb. 2nd, then March 2nd, etc). You can cancel at anytime for any reason…but I don’t think you will want to!
Trust me when I say, you will not find any decorator or designer that would come into your home and help you for a price this good! Working together online is the perfect solution for decorating and DIY on a modest budget! Not to mention, we have a BLAST over in the group! I would LOVE to have you as a DC GIRL!
If you love following me on social media and you are ready for a closer connection and to really take the fun up a few notches…please come join us and become a DC Girl! I would LOVE to have you!
Still have questions?
Read my questions below, and see if you answer YES to any of them. If so, the Decorating and Creating Community is the perfect solution for you!
Do you love to decorate your home? But does it sometimes feel a little overwhelming?
Do you know what you like? But have trouble pulling it all together?
Would you love feedback from an decorator on spaces in your home? But don’t want to pay top dollar to bring a designer in?
Are you tired of seeing those rooms on Pinterest and wondering how YOU can get the look?
Do you love to DIY and craft for your home and look to others for inspiration and ideas?
Do you already love to decorate, but still like to have people to bounce ideas off of and get inspiration from?
Are you ready to get connected with a group of ladies who ALL love to decorate and DIY AND want to work together to make progress in their homes?
If you answered yes to any of these, your answer is CLEAR! YOU NEED TO BE A DC GIRL! I’m ready to welcome you into the group. The $19 a month is an INSANE value for what you get! Did I mention that once you join the group you have access to almost 2 years worth of videos and content?! Many DC girls tell me they binge watch for days when they first join! Haha!
So, what are you waiting for?! Let’s work together to create those beautiful homes we deserve and find JOY while doing so! Decorating doesn’t have to be stressful and I will do my best to help you build confidence and enjoy every step of the process.
Here’s what some of the DC girls themselves are saying about the group!
“Being a DC girl has been rewarding in so many ways, there is no way to name them all. Being in this group with Stacey and the girls has taught me many things I didn’t even know about myself, the first one being that I too can craft and have a welcoming and inviting home. I learned that it doesn’t have to be perfect to be nice, and it doesn’t have to be store bought to display and that has been very important for me. I never would have imagined doing a two tiered tray, I was so scared of them! Now, I get excited to decorate all my trays and it’s because of Stacey and these lovely ladies.
Everyone is here to help each other, it’s like our own little sister hood here. We have each others back and help as much as possible, and when you can’t help someone, there is always someone else jumping right in to help. This group is amazing!
Being a lot more confident in decorating is due to this group and I am so happy I joined. I have learned so many different things and continue to learn more every day. If you love to decorate, have fun and want to be able to get and give advice then this is definitely the group for you! I love being a DC girl!!”
“Being in the decorating community has been such a positive experience for me.
It is more than decorating or DIY’s or shopping, it is about being part of a group of women who are kind, supportive and love to make their HOUSE a HOME through decorating and crafting.
Love being a DC girl!
Thank you Stacey for always sharing your talent, support, inspiration and setting the tone for this positive group.”
“The group is by far an amazing community of ladies who share a passion for decorating. Everyone is so helpful, kind, and offers great support. Stacey is so genuine, kind hearted, and has a keen sense of style and design. I love her DIY projects, and she always makes you feel welcome. The group is definitely a steal with everything that’s offered!! It’s definitely made a difference not only in my home decor, but I have a community of women I feel like I’ve known forever!!”
MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- The monthly fee will automatically come out of your account on the same day each month. If you sign up on March 2nd, it will come out April 2nd, May 2nd, etc. If you need to cancel for any reason, please do so at least 5 business days before your billing cycle in order to avoid being charged for the following month. Absolutely no refunds will be given for the CURRENT month at time of canceling.
- Once you checkout here, you will be redirected to a page with more info, that will have the link to join the private FB group. You’ll also get two emails from us – an invoice, plus a welcome email with a link to the private FB group, as well as your own username and password to access the DC Member Area, where you’ll manage your account/subscription! My assistant Caity and I will manually be approving everyone in to the FB group, but please allow up to 48 hours once the request is sent.
- The pinned post in the FB group will have our schedule for the Month!