Give me all the cute and simple Christmas craft ideas and I’m a happy girl! How about you?! I love when something is easy and turns out adorable!
This simple Christmas tree craft is so unique! It will make a great addition to your Christmas decor and you can make it with your colors!
PIN THIS FOR LATER SO YOU DON’T FORGET IT!
I started off with this square piece of wood from Walmart that is roughly 12×12 for this Christmas tree craft! (They also sell pieces this size at Hobby lobby, or you can cut wood to size)
Then I grabbed a few sheets of my favorite scrapbook paper that would match my color scheme. You can do anything you want here!
Next I grabbed some Large Craft Sticks. You just want to be sure that they are the right size so that they can form a triangle (tree) on your wood.
I also got 2 rolls of ribbon that coordinated and also went with my scrapbook paper.
- Mod Podge one sheet of scrapbook paper onto the wood!
- Take another piece of scrapbook paper, trace and cut and mod podge on to 3 craft sticks
- Hot glue those 3 pieces together in the shape of a triangle tree
- Turn Craft Sticks over and hot glue strips of ribbon on the inside of the tree (just cut them to size)
- You will then want to hot glue the “tree” right on to the scrapbook paper.
- For the trunk, I broke off a piece of the craft stick and hot glued it and painted it black.
- I used a little wooden snowflake that I painted white for the top.
There you have it! A cute and simple Christmas tree craft that anyone can do AND make your own! Will you be trying one this year?!
Until next time…