Guess what?! You CAN have that beautiful and happy home that you deserve…and I can help you do just that!
The main reasons people turn to me for help are:
- I know what I like, but I don’t know how to pull it all together.
- I just don’t have the confidence to decorate my home on my own.
- Shopping stresses me out and I never know what to buy.
- I don’t know all of the “rules” of decorating and I don’t want to mess up.
- I have trouble making decisions and need the advice from an expert.
- My style is changing and I don’t know how to make the switch and transition.
Those are just SOME of the things that I am hearing over and over again. I have been able to help so many people create the beautiful homes they want. BUT…something else happens along the way and they LEARN and they grow in their confidence during the process.
I have become passionate about TEACHING others to find JOY and CONFIDENCE in decorating and DIY! Now is the chance for me to be able to help YOU! No matter where you live. As long as you have a Facebook account, then YOU can be a part of this decorating community!
I want to connect with you on a deeper and more personal level. More than I can offer on the blog, my facebook page and other social medias. This is why the Wilshire Collections decorating community was formed!
All the info:
The Wilshire Collections decorating community is a monthly membership group held in a private FB group.
This is a subscription service, so there will be a monthly recurring charge. You can of course cancel at any time, no questions asked.
The cost is $15/month. For example, if you sign up on March 10th, the amount will come out of your account every month on the 10th.
Here are some things you can expect:
- Feedback and help! Post a picture of a space/room in your home and get feedback from the awesome ladies in the group! I am also active on the thread and always giving my advice and opinion when I can! If you are struggling in an area, let US help you! Such a cool way to get help from others with your home, promise!
- Monthly DIY project and How to video from Stacey- we will do a fun project together each month in the group! Crafts and how to style different spaces! These are EXCLUSIVE to the group and not shared on the main page. You will get more of the behind the scenes and how I really pull things together with decorating.
- Monthly home décor giveaway! (That’s right, free stuff!) A live at the end of each month with winner announced from the giveaway!
- Monthly guests! Each month a new guest from the Home Décor industry will do a budget friendly DIY or decorating project that is EXCLUSIVE for the decorating community!
- DIY challenge! A chance to share the projects you are working to get ideas and inspiration from the group and win a gift card!!!
I will also share things like:
Decorating topics- My best kept decorating tips and tricks will be shared with you and will be EASY things that anyone can implement in their homes.
Shopping with Stacey- I will “take you with me” to some of my favorite stores and become somewhat of a personal shopper for you. Showing you items that are on trend and how you can incorporate and bring them in to you home.
Seasonal ideas and inspiration throughout the year
This truly is a community of AMAZING women. Women how all love to decorate and create pretty spaces. A place where we can come together with a common love and goal. We want to make our houses pretty and a place that we love and are proud of. It’s going to be like having a decorator in your back pocket and a group of girlfriends to chat it up with about your home. Get ideas, inspiration and feedback. MAKE PROGRESS!
This doesn’t mean you have to be in the process of redecorating your whole home. No matter where you are in your decorating journey, this group WILL have great information for you for any step of the way!
Here are a few more scenarios for you. Do any of these sound like you? If so, this decorating group is for YOU!
Tired of seeing beautiful rooms on Pinterest and wondering how you can get the look? Good news! I can help you get there! Even making small changes to your home that are the perfect reflection of YOU can make you feel like you’ve won the Pinterest lottery! Pinterest doesn’t talk back to you and tell you what to do…but I will!
Does shopping for your home give you a little anxiety? Is it hard for you to know what to buy in order to pull it all together? Good news! I will show you how to make shopping for your home an easy and fun process!
Do you ever have questions like these? What size rug do I need in here? How high should I hang these curtains? And what about this piece for my wall? How high should it go? And don’t get me started on how I should style these bookshelves? Good news! All of these doubts will be squashed when you learn some simple tips to gain confidence in those decisions.
Are you just feeling stuck? Feeling like you are ready to make some changes, but not sure where to start? Good news! You will be able to get help and feedback from myself and others which is exactly what we need sometimes! An outside perspective and opinion from people who aren’t as close to the situation as you are.
So, what are you waiting for?! Let’s come together, form a decorating community and then HAVE SOME FUN creating the beautiful and happy homes we deserve!